• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

another doncha hade it thread.......

fz1boxer

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
205   0
Reaction score
sitting at a stoplight just enjoying the day windows down and then it rolls up behind you.....
no no not arcman in a wheelchair peddling his patented pumpkin spice chloroform.......
the car with the bass cranked so loud your windows rattle

Or taking a relaxing walk in the park and some clown walks by with his boombox blaring...really?
Doncha be hatin' on my rig!
ammo-can-boombox.jpg

The idiots don't think its loud enough if it don't make their tag rattle. Had one before I retired that would go at lunch and blow away inside the offices it was so dam loud. I went out to shut him down and when he ceased I had to ask, Why TF, he said just that, if it don't rattle the tag it ain't loud enough.

Years ago I have a Texas Star CB amp in my truck, 500 watts. Several times I would key up with one of those sitting right beside me and it would screech so loud through their speakers that the boom boom occupant would nearly break his neck trying to get to the volume knob.

Good times ..........

Need details on how to make CB amp cause boom cars to squeal. I would get one just to get even with the a-holes that do this. Nothing I hate worse is someone that turns it up when they come up to a stop behind you. This would be better than sitting at green light until it turns yellow and then moving.

Need details on how to make CB amp cause boom cars to squeal. I would get one just to get even with the a-holes that do this. Nothing I hate worse is someone that turns it up when they come up to a stop behind you. This would be better than sitting at green light until it turns yellow and then moving.

I'm not sure how it does it.
But I could also make the computer register at Hardees go blank if I keyed it up while sitting at the window, (hint, if you ever do this, make sure you have already paid and got your food, or you will be there forever. Ask me how I know this.)
I could key up and set off the alarm at a local store too. I guess the 500 watts really sends out strong current.

This is the same as the one I had. http://www.jokermanelectronics.com/texas-star-dx-500v/

Really wanna cause a stir ... here is a 1600 watt one. http://www.jokermanelectronics.com/texas-star-1600x/

Yeah, the loud music can be ammoyong. It ges on my nerves when I'm walking at the park and people are jogging with a stereo on their pack or have music/tv turned up allthe way n their phone. If I wanted to listen to that I would just use the sidewalks and parking lots.
Years ago I have a Texas Star CB amp in my truck, 500 watts. Several times I would key up with one of those sitting right beside me and it would screech so loud through their speakers that the boom boom occupant would nearly break his neck trying to get to the volume knob.

Good times ..........
Had a neighbor years ago that would turn up his CB so high it went through televisions, radios (that were turned off!), Baby monitors, toys, and I believe he was actually able to listen in on telephone conversations if I remember correctly. Refused to stop doing it too. Had to listen to him ramble and TRY to get people to talk to him.

Back
Top Bottom