• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

another doncha hade it thread.......

I used to put a classical music cd in and turn up the volume and roll down the windows. William Tell Overture Finale always did the trick.

A couple times, if I saw a lot of folks around me at a stop light with their windows down. I would put in my crow call tape ..... Just constant crows calling. It'll drive ya crazy after a while. But the looks on the other peoples faces was priceless. Here's an example of what it sounds like.

Yeah, the loud music can be ammoyong. It ges on my nerves when I'm walking at the park and people are jogging with a stereo on their pack or have music/tv turned up allthe way n their phone. If I wanted to listen to that I would just use the sidewalks and parking lots.
Had a neighbor years ago that would turn up his CB so high it went through televisions, radios (that were turned off!), Baby monitors, toys, and I believe he was actually able to listen in on telephone conversations if I remember correctly. Refused to stop doing it too. Had to listen to him ramble and TRY to get people to talk to him.

I could completely fuzz out a TV as I drove by and keyed up. I used to do it to a friend of mine. If I went by at night, you could see the blueish glow of his TV through the window. When I keyed up it would just turn to a bright white glow.

I had some motion detector lights on my shop, I could make them turn on by keying the mic from 30 yards away.

I couldn't hear a phone convo, but I could talk on my CB and the person on the phone could hear me.

Back
Top Bottom