• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another FedEx Rant . . .

Redneck1919

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
46   0
Reaction score
My youngest son ordered a shooting table for me from BassPro for Christmas. Was on backorder and FedEx delivered it today. Will be returned as soon as we get a return label. Have had more problems with this kind of thing with FedEx than UPS or USPS.

Can see box is damaged as he takes it off the truck.
1.JPG

Top completely opened, holes in corners.
2.JPG

Left it out under the carport instead of bringing to the door. He knew I would not accept that.
3.JPG

Not even going to check contents. Just sending it back.
4.jpg

I've never had luck with them either. About 13 years ago I had a taxidermist send me my pheasant mount and he shipped it FedEx. I live on a dirt road and across the road from the drive to my house my neighbor has an entrance to a little piece of property with lots of animals (donkey, goats, horses, etc) and a little metal building in the center of the property. Instead of coming down my drive and leaving the box at my house they left it across the road in front of her gate. Obviously I do not check my neighbors property when I get home from work for my packages so it ended up being out over night in a rain storm. Needless to say they got a call from me and I have never really had the best of luck with them since that time when compared to the service provided by UPS and USPS.

I have two rear tail light assy coming, I checked the tracking #. Started in WI on Monday, checked the status today. It left at 02:13 am from WI on Wednesday, no update yet..The Suck!

I have two rear tail light assy coming, I checked the tracking #. Started in WI on Monday, checked the status today. It left at 02:13 am from WI on Wednesday, no update yet..The Suck!
What a bunch of Morons!! Just had only the right assy delivered by USPS..the Left side has not arrived and both were coming Via Fedex according to the notice I received..Tracking still say's it's still in WI..I blew up and sent the vendor and Amazon an e-mail...

Back
Top Bottom