• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another is the ODT Slow thread?

albatros43

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Jackwagon
176   0
Reaction score
I've noticed lately that there are some pretty good deals out there just sitting. A few months ago people would fall all over themselves for Glocks in the $400s and those are commonplace. There are still plenty of delusional people out there with way overpriced guns, but that's typical.

Things seem to be at a bottom and it seems like a good time to stock up prior to the 2016 election. So what do you guys think, are guys just broke, have gun fatigue in general, etc.?

ODT always seems to slow down in the summer. Too many people spending money on and doing other things.

Like you say though, it's a good time to find deals and stock up a bit. Especially trying to get back to 'comfortable' levels on ammo.

I'm with what Howie quoted in a past thread I had, the old timers have already had one of almost everything since they joined so the excitement/intrigue isn't as strong anymore, and the newbies are just over pricing things and acting broke (lowballing) most of the time............

I agree that it's challenging to buy during summer months. Church camps, vacations, kids out of school, sleep overs, extra food, white water, Six Flags and anniversaries are all in play.

Hence, stash cash is tight.

Back
Top Bottom