• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another JOB OPENING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the interview conducted using something like this?

upload_2021-5-4_19-34-25.png

Im open to that, but pay will reflect that until skill sets improve....

An assistant with 5 yrs experience makes an avg of 25/hr with some benefits. A 20yr assistant can make around 30/hr and benefits.

I need someone hungry to work, has a gentle way about them, and can handle me being an azzhat sometimes.

I imagine the hardest part of the job would be nothing for someone who wants to work. If you were 30 mins closer my sugar mama would be there applying.

Hello all! I filled the assistant position. For those that know, my former assistant was indeed accepted to dental school, so he makes the 10th young person I have mentored into dental school in the past 12 years!

With that said, the business is coming back strong, and I find myself in need of an additional front desk staff member. This is a "receptionist-like" position. Appointment making, payment collection, email, insurance, etc... I need this person to have moderate skills with computers and quick to learn basic software systems. Pay range:15-20/hr, 2-4 days/week.

chris

Im open to that, but pay will reflect that until skill sets improve....

An assistant with 5 yrs experience makes an avg of 25/hr with some benefits. A 20yr assistant can make around 30/hr and benefits.

I need someone hungry to work, has a gentle way about them, and can handle me being an azzhat sometimes.
So azzhat tolerate employees get $35/hr. :boink:

Hello all! I filled the assistant position. For those that know, my former assistant was indeed accepted to dental school, so he makes the 10th young person I have mentored into dental school in the past 12 years!

With that said, the business is coming back strong, and I find myself in need of an additional front desk staff member. This is a "receptionist-like" position. Appointment making, payment collection, email, insurance, etc... I need this person to have moderate skills with computers and quick to learn basic software systems. Pay range:15-20/hr, 2-4 days/week.

chris
Hello Chris,
I have a young man who just graduated from UGA. He is applying to dental school this cycle. I believe he may be a good fit. He lives in East Cobb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom