• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Legal to shoot in this situation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only an opinion and not a suggestion I am not responsible for any resulting injuries. Knee cap'em, then there's noway your Liable for Murder charges and he'll be in wheel chair for the rest of his life, for ever mindful of what he was doing.

And you go to jail for twenty years for aggravated assault and he sues you for everything you have and gets it. IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?

And you go to jail for twenty years for aggravated assault and he sues you for everything you have and gets it. IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?

Highly Doubtful, I've read to many stories online, where people shot each other, or beat each other have to death and the people get of it with next to nothing. Better or Easier to defend than a MURDER RAP. You obviously haven't seen the rap sheet of half the Criminals out there with Multiple convictions for shooting people, etc. The Justice System is a revolving door for these people.

Highly Doubtful, I've read to many stories online, where people shot each other, or beat each other have to death and the people get of it with next to nothing. Better or Easier to defend than a MURDER RAP. You obviously haven't seen the rap sheet of half the Criminals out there with Multiple convictions for shooting people, etc. The Justice System is a revolving door for these people.

Having spent 32 years as a LEO..I think I've seen more rap sheets, trials, jury verdicts and criminals than you've seen in you wildest dreams.
You never know what a jury or judge will do until it's over...gamble my life over something stupid like that..I think not with the number of women in the world .
You would advise someone to gamble their life over a women who is not loyal to begin with..you have to be joking.

Last edited:
Kill them both ! I would . There is a fine line on what I can handle and what I can't and as you can tell , I could not handle that one ! I would just say I was crazy !!!

Kill them both ! I would . There is a fine line on what I can handle and what I can't and as you can tell , I could not handle that one ! I would just say I was crazy !!!

"My client would like to enter a plea of 'Not Guilty' by reason of temporary insanity triggered by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

(I imagine it would be pretty traumatic to see your wife bangin' another dude).

The real question is........what were you doing wrong that made her want someone else?????? If you find your woman in the arms of another consensually, the bigger issue might be not shooting either one but looking for another woman that will accept your "short comings".....lol

1.Now that you posted that...it wouldn't work.
2.It isn't all about YOU. (Where does your family, her family and especially your children pick up and try to move on from there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom