• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Legal to shoot in this situation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly Doubtful, I've read to many stories online, where people shot each other, or beat each other have to death and the people get of it with next to nothing. Better or Easier to defend than a MURDER RAP. You obviously haven't seen the rap sheet of half the Criminals out there with Multiple convictions for shooting people, etc. The Justice System is a revolving door for these people.

Having spent 32 years as a LEO..I think I've seen more rap sheets, trials, jury verdicts and criminals than you've seen in you wildest dreams.
You never know what a jury or judge will do until it's over...gamble my life over something stupid like that..I think not with the number of women in the world .
You would advise someone to gamble their life over a women who is not loyal to begin with..you have to be joking.

This is what I originally Posted:
"This is only an opinion and not a suggestion I am not responsible for any resulting injuries. Knee cap'em, then there's noway your Liable for Murder charges and he'll be in wheel chair for the rest of his life, for ever mindful of what he was doing, legal or not."

I didn't and don't advise or condone shooting anybody, unless it is" life or death self defense of oneself or another". And in that case it's shoot to KILL! And if you've been the LEO that you claim, then you know exactly what I'm talking about with the revolving door. I see it and read in the News everyday. These guys with Multiple Convictions are Killing people everyday here in Jacksonville. Your exactly correct YOU never know what a jury is going to do. If I was stupid enough to be in that situation then who knows what I'd truely do. But I'd take my chances against Assault charge vs a Murder rap anyday.
The whole first line was an attempt at being sarcastic, sorry that some people have to take things quite Literal. Don't take everything everyone says in their Post's as the gospel, most all of these Comments are Crazy and just poking fun. I was just going along. Come on read the Post's. Lighten up.

Last edited:
I don't "CLAIM" to have been a LEO, I can damn well prove it, not that I have to you or anyone else.
I also don't give "OPINIONS "or advise that can be deemed in any way to encourage inflicting injury on others.
I have also been a firearms instructor for more than 20 yrs,I don't have to prove that to you either, and yes I take comments about inflicting violent injury on people seriously ...I don't "joke" about it...I find nothing funny in it
You think every young person who reads these things can read between the lines, it isn't only experienced firearms owners on here you know. Many people are influenced but what they hear and read whether it be correct or incorrect.
What to you and me may be a joke, to someone else may be a ,well ten guys on the forum say I can shoot this guy and get away with it, so if that many think so, it must be right.
I take my firearms rights seriously and I won't damage mine or yours with comments that can be copied from posts and used to promote anti gun agendas.
Yes there are too many that get bail to easy when they shouldn't but that's not the majority and I truly hope you wouldn't
gamble your life and freedom on odds you contrived from "reading articles on the internet." That's not exactly good legal authority.
I'm not "sugar coating" anything some get breaks they shouldn't ,by the same token don't try and make it sound like they all do because that isn't an accurate portrayal either.
The ones that get the revolving door usually get it from judges that you and me and our communities elect to the office.
If we don't want the criminals out, then we shouldn't keep revolving door judges in office.
But Judge I read it on the internet....That will do it alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom