• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Mickey D's Altercation

Just think when you visit McDonalds, this is who you put yourself in association with.
Most of McDonalds clientele are not the sort I care to rub elbows with.

depends on where you go.
I save myself the vetting, I avoid all McDonalds.

I mad the mistake of meeting a member to purchase some ammo, at a McDonalds one AM.
He picked the spot, I just agreed. 8:00 am is not when you want to be in a McDonalds parking lot. lol
I usually pick the meeting places now. lol

I save myself the vetting, I avoid all McDonalds.

I mad the mistake of meeting a member to purchase some ammo, at a McDonalds one AM.
He picked the spot, I just agreed. 8:00 am is not when you want to be in a McDonalds parking lot. lol
I usually pick the meeting places now. lol
o heck no...lol..all the construction workers in the drive through getting coffee to sober up...lol

Standing in a Wendy's in JAX I overhear young customer say, "Yo, dat Frosty juss 99 cents, right?" Cashier, "Yes, 99 cents."
"Cool. Can I git some courtesy fries with that?" I'm thinking, WTF are "courtesy fries?" She gave him a 99 cent Frosty and a large 'courtesy fries', stolen fresh from the franchise owner. SMDH.

EBT? The food stamp program doesn't pay for hot, prepared food.
They have to buy frozen or refrigerated burgers and fries and nuke 'em themselves. THEN the feds will pay for that kind of food.

EBT? The food stamp program doesn't pay for hot, prepared food.
They have to buy frozen or refrigerated burgers and fries and nuke 'em themselves. THEN the feds will pay for that kind of food.

Yeah, I'm quite certain the cashiers are all over that....LOL. Like they give a shyte.

Back
Top Bottom