• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Mickey D's Altercation

EBT? The food stamp program doesn't pay for hot, prepared food.
They have to buy frozen or refrigerated burgers and fries and nuke 'em themselves. THEN the feds will pay for that kind of food.

Really? Could that be why Popeyes and Pizza Hut have "We accept EBT" on their doors?

EBT ain't wicks or food stamps. EBT is an entitlement for the oppression of these upstanding citizens.

Standing in a Wendy's in JAX I overhear young customer say, "Yo, dat Frosty juss 99 cents, right?" Cashier, "Yes, 99 cents."
"Cool. Can I git some courtesy fries with that?" I'm thinking, WTF are "courtesy fries?" She gave him a 99 cent Frosty and a large 'courtesy fries', stolen fresh from the franchise owner. SMDH.

Really! I wonder if i go to longhorns and order a tea and ax for a courtesy t-bone steak, will they give it too me?

Really? Could that be why Popeyes and Pizza Hut have "We accept EBT" on their doors?

EBT ain't wicks or food stamps. EBT is an entitlement for the oppression of these upstanding citizens.
Probably don't even need to be citizens. Look at the bright side, they can get a free triple bypass with their Obama care if they use EBT card too much for fast food.

I'm just impressed they got through the window. I wonder how much bacon grease it took...........
94f1c6a56ca9c14982016909322e2ebe.jpg

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom