• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another reason USAF is superior.

Hell Yeah! You should see & hear one in person, I did when I was visiting my son several times when he was stationed at Eglin AFB. They do war games all the time there, all the plane does is circle the target over & over raining down hell on the enemy. At night we could see the tracers and and see that big ol 105mm Howitzer blasting away and about 5-7 seconds later hear the BOOM! I could actually feel the boom from that 105mm cannon from VERY far away, we were on the beach one day and we could barely even see the AC130 but could still hear that cannon over the sound of waves crashing.

Hell Yeah! You should see & hear one in person, I did when I was visiting my son several times when he was stationed at Eglin AFB. They do war games all the time there, all the plane does is circle the target over & over raining down hell on the enemy. At night we could see the tracers and and see that big ol 105mm Howitzer blasting away and about 5-7 seconds later hear the BOOM! I could actually feel the boom from that 105mm cannon from VERY far away, we were on the beach one day and we could barely even see the AC130 but could still hear that cannon over the sound of waves crashing.
I've heard it. Stationed at Pope, with Ft Bragg next door.

gay-pride.jpg

The gunship is useless (unless your trying to clear cut a forest) without forward observation, aka grunts

View attachment 1126784

The gunship is useless (unless your trying to clear cut a forest) without forward observation, aka grunts
Air Force has their own. Called Combat Control. They go in before anyone they air drop, Army, Marines or whomever. Google them they are one of them baddest units we have i all the military. . Then check Para Rescue.

Air Force has their own. Called Combat Control. They go in before anyone they air drop, Army, Marines or whomever. Google them they are one of them baddest units we have i all the military. . Then check Para Rescue.
Yep, the Combat Controllers & PJ's are some badass MOFO's, constantly BEHIND enemy lines doing what they do best...KICK ASS & SAVE LIVES!

lol....the PJs, para RESCUE!! as in rescue downed pilots, The missions that your talking about in all actuality get tasked out to the other branches or even other units. The gunships go out in the support of the grunts..even your very own "combat controllers", it is more likely they go out in support of a victor units conducting operations in an AO.

Back
Top Bottom