• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another reason USAF is superior.

Yep, the Combat Controllers & PJ's are some badass MOFO's, constantly BEHIND enemy lines doing what they do best...KICK ASS & SAVE LIVES!

I believe they also have something like one of the longest basic training camps because they get trained on pretty much any weapon and vehicle they will run into. badasses for sure

lol....the PJs, para RESCUE!! as in rescue downed pilots, The missions that your talking about in all actuality get tasked out to the other branches or even other units. The gunships go out in the support of the grunts..even your very own "combat controllers", it is more likely they go out in support of a victor units conducting operations in an AO.
I think you may want to be better informed before you scoff.
PJs have the hardest, both physically and mentally, requirements to qualified for training and completion in the military in whole. Requires training in weapon, explosive, medical, flight, and a plethora of other skill sets to complete.
Combat controllers are first in even before rangers and seals have if they are going to be inserted by air and often other means.

I think you may want to be better informed before you scoff.
PJs have the hardest, both physically and mentally, requirements to qualified for training and completion in the military in whole. Requires training in weapon, explosive, medical, flight, and a plethora of other skill sets to complete.
Combat controllers are first in even before rangers and seals have if they are going to be inserted by air and often other means.
http://www.sgtmacsbar.com/Articles/Coach/Coach.html

Ken, no body scoffed at the pj's or combat controllers,.....im talking about the role of the gunship.... that is all.......pj's and combat controllers are not riding in the gunships......im just not taking your bait, pj's combat control, seals, marine recon, marine sniper program, ect ect they are all GRUNTs, It is the role of the gunship to support them....what are you not getting?

Back
Top Bottom