• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another SCAM and almost got me!

Look ODT junkies. I'm not on here all day every day and I don't "hang out" in the forum. I just recently started selling and buying seriously. Glad y'all are so damn smart and trust no one here. I, on the other hand, have had no shady deals or even expected to. I honestly thought a member was trying to help just like I am trying to help by posting this experience. Talking $h!t makes you look like a douchebag.
You said “Another scam” that implies that you saw the warnings.

"Implies" is in the eye of the beholder. After getting a funny feeling I started searching here and other internet forums looking for the cell number and email. I didn't see this info in ODT but did see similar scams. Hence my headline "Another Scam".

Look ODT junkies. I'm not on here all day every day and I don't "hang out" in the forum. I just recently started selling and buying seriously. Glad y'all are so damn smart and trust no one here. I, on the other hand, have had no shady deals or even expected to. I honestly thought a member was trying to help just like I am trying to help by posting this experience. Talking **** makes you look like a douchebag.
You don't have to step in **** to know it stinks. Just saying

1E2B2FE8-5262-48D4-8CCF-CDEC8220CACF.jpeg

Dude... Just go to Amazon for this and common every day items... Use ODT for actual guns or hard to find stuff...

I see the weirdest things on WTB... Someone needs a rear site, or a screw, or just really common items that you can push a button on your phone, and an Amazon truck delivers to your door the next day... lol

I got my Sig M17 airsoft gun from Amazon, no scams... Just saying...

Back
Top Bottom