• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another SMOKIN Upper Package Deal. 16" This Time

Chinese guns tend to be decent quality and actually get a premium over many others, so I'm not sure where the Chinese junk remark is cumming from?

Chinese guns tend to be decent quality and actually get a premium over many others, so I'm not sure where the Chinese junk remark is cumming from?
Right, and there's plenty of stuff made in America that isn't worth buying (IO AKs, RAS47s, etc) while the Chinese MAK90s are excellent.

Does anyone even import AR15 parts? Why bother?

I'd love to hear from IntegrityArms IntegrityArms about who makes these "top notch parts".

Those who have dealt with me, and a few people have, know that I stand behind what I sell and I contract with top names in the industry. There's something called a non-disclosure agreement that is pretty common in the industry and keeps me from mentioning names. Not to mention 90% of all manufacturers contract out for parts anyway. Unless you are buying from Daniel Defense, your parts are not made at the place you are buying them from. What matters is whether or not the company stands behind them and as people have said here, I do.

Back
Top Bottom