• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another SMOKIN Upper Package Deal. 16" This Time

Those who have dealt with me, and a few people have, know that I stand behind what I sell and I contract with top names in the industry. There's something called a non-disclosure agreement that is pretty common in the industry and keeps me from mentioning names. Not to mention 90% of all manufacturers contract out for parts anyway. Unless you are buying from Daniel Defense, your parts are not made at the place you are buying them from. What matters is whether or not the company stands behind them and as people have said here, I do.
So these uppers parts kits include a lifetime, no questions asked warranty then?

So these uppers parts kits include a lifetime, no questions asked warranty then?

You have obviously never done business with these guys, yet you decide to bust their balls. If you had ever, you wouldn't be such a dick with your comments. My mom always taught me ,if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the **** up!

I did a deal in there parking lot once. I wanted something they had on sale. They were not open that day, so I called and the owner opened just for me. You can't beat service like that!

Ah. But how would we know that. There is so much junk on the market. Hard to tell the difference just by looking. There was some busting but integrity arms doesn't seem bothered. They probably know that there is reason for suspicion but seem to be willing to stand on their, well integrity. If I can I may just come and visit you folks tomorrow.

You have obviously never done business with these guys, yet you decide to bust their balls. If you had ever, you wouldn't be such a dick with your comments. My mom always taught me ,if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the **** up!

I did a deal in there parking lot once. I wanted something they had on sale. They were not open that day, so I called and the owner opened just for me. You can't beat service like that!

I simply asked who was making these parts that are a smoking deal... And got no response until others had an issue with it as well. Tell me, would you buy a firearm without knowing who made it?

A mystery parts AR or AK? Not me.

How about you build an AR with these parts and decide to sell it down the road, "umm yeah so my parts came from this gun shop in Jefferson who wouldn't tell me who made them uhhh but they swore it was good stuff". Yea no thanks.

Parts NDAs are fine on finished uppers/lowers/rifles (which then have a manufacturer associated with them) but we are talking about a loose barrel with no reviews, brand, or testing. Doesn't sound like a deal to me. I'll stick to torture tested, positively reviewed, lifetime warrantied PSA built uppers for the same or less money.

Have a good one.

You got no response because of your tone and arrogant attitude. I fully understand wanting to know origin of parts, but that obviously wasn't your objective given your remarks.
Like I said, I stand behind everything i sell 100%. If you want to be a PSA snob, more power to you. Why bother even commenting? Just move on. Or... Since you're just in Lula, come see me for yourself.

The fact is that I've been in business 9 years doing this. My best sellers are barrels that have options ns nobody else offers in one place (5R, Melonite, wylde, 4150v, mid gas, profile, accuracy guarantee, etc). You'd be surprised if i told you who uses our barrels. Dealer sales are actually the biggest part of our business. Again, most people understand that the PSA's, Stag Arms, Rainier Arms, Core15's, Windham's, S&W's, and 90% of the industry simply assemble weapons. Even Colt contracts out.
Simply put, I warranty every part with my name on it. If anyone on here wants to put one of these, or any of our barrels through some detailed testing, I'll send you one no charge. I'm sorry i got involved with this douchebaggery, but when someone with no first hand knowledge tries to bash the business i support my family with, I'll defend it. But that's all from me on this. Again, if anyone wants to test one just pm me and I'll send one to the first response... Just test the heck out of it ;)

Chinese guns tend to be decent quality and actually get a premium over many others, so I'm not sure where the Chinese junk remark is cumming from?

The MAKs are good. A bunch of other crap from China damn sure is not. From poisonous dog food to lead-laced kids toys, to damn near any kind of metal object I've seen. (You better make sure copper pipe didn't come from there. They cut it with too much impurity, and I know those pipes won't last 10 years with our water-if the metal came from China.)

If you haven't seen the horrid quality of about 90% of everything they have ever sent here, you are living in some fantasy land.

China did make a few excellent guns to get market share. The MAKs are good examples. But let's be real for about 10 seconds. Much of their stuff is complete ****. You better be real careful which M14 Chinese receivers you buy (for example) if you desire to keep your face intact. They cut corners on heat treating, so there are some very dangerous examples floating around.

Overall, they have zero quality standards, and zero liability for **** products. Better be real careful what you buy from there.

The MAKs are good. A bunch of other crap from China damn sure is not. From poisonous dog food to lead-laced kids toys, to damn near any kind of metal object I've seen.

If you haven't seen the horrid quality of about 90% of everything they have ever sent here, you are living in some fantasy land.
so what Chinese guns are crap?

so what Chinese guns are crap?

Depends on your standards.

I had a couple of the early imported SKSs and hated them. The machining was done by a retarded monkey and the metal looked very inconsistent. As an example, one of them had the little dimples which an arm rotates into which locks the gas piston shroud on cut do deep that you needed pliers to rotate that arm. While they didn't blow up on me or anything, I sold them once they got to be valuable. Substandard rifle with awful machining. They were a great deal at $89. They are stupid as hell at $300 or more.

The M-14 receiver thing is something I've read about. Some people love them, and some people don't. Some are so soft, they will lose headspace after firing. That obviously isn't a great thing on a gun which can fire out of battery.

The MAk is great though. They put good work into it, and I love mine. Not everything out of there is crap, but much of it is crap in ways the average consumer wouldn't notice.

Back
Top Bottom