• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another SMOKIN Upper Package Deal. 16" This Time

Love the Integrity Arms rails, been to this establishment a few times and picked up various lengths for what I needed at the time.
Very pleased with the design feel of that rail.

It's definitely a good place to find some build parts for a project, I trimmed a Noveske build with a couple titanium parts that gave it a sleek look, have had lots of compliments on the parts as well.
Overall, my handful of visits consistented of riding my motorcycle on a pretty day and swinging by and snagging a few parts here and there. I've always left with what I needed for my project, never left wanting.
A lot is packed into a small store and I'm sure I'll swing by again soon to grab something else in the near future, there's a little bit of everything there.
I'd certainly recommend a stop by :thumb:

so you would still need a low profile gas block and gas tube to complete the upper? well and a hand guard as well...

any idea how long this sale might last? out of town for a few more days...

I've got 3 builds with Inegrity Arms barrels and uppers and they shoot as well as my 9 "High End premium "AR's. One of his barrels flat out shoots 1 of my $3k rifles all day any day...I have spare barrels from Integrity since they are so consistent especially the 5R rifling barrels. They also carry OEM barrels from some of the best names in the industry. I'll leave it at that without disclosing what I know...

On one last note there's an agency / department that carries Integrity Arms builds and that isn't a small task to accomplish...

They stand behind the quality of their products... I've been to build shops where they sell some good and some bad parts to uninformed customers but Integrity isn't one of them.

Justin gets two thumbs way up!!!

Just go to the shop and you'll see first hand for yourself... I travel over an hour at least once a month and bypass several other shops to go there...

Back
Top Bottom