• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another State proposing a semi automatic assault type weapons ban

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Now it's Washington State under the gun so to speak. There is nothing in Washington State but Woods and cost line. I mean what and who is next. This is simply getting ridiculous and a little bit alarming. When will this bull ****e stop.

House bill 1240 is being considered to ban the manufacturing, distribution and sale of semi-automatic assault type weapons. Just another State drinking the cool-aid. Imbeciles! It has until March 8th to pass the house. One of the parents April Shentrup, of the Florida shooting in 2018 is at the core of this new bill pushing for tighter gun control measures. She is claiming it was the AR-15 style rifle that allowed him to go floor to floor and classroom to classroom and shoot whomever he saw.

Now it's Washington State under the gun so to speak. There is nothing in Washington State but Woods and cost line. I mean what and who is next. This is simply getting ridiculous and a little bit alarming. When will this bull ****e stop.

House bill 1240 is being considered to ban the manufacturing, distribution and sale of semi-automatic assault type weapons. Just another State drinking the cool-aid. Imbeciles! It has until March 8th to pass the house. One of the parents April Shentrup, of the Florida shooting in 2018 is at the core of this new bill pushing for tighter gun control measures. She is claiming it was the AR-15 style rifle that allowed him to go floor to floor and classroom to classroom and shoot whomever he saw.
I saw a video from that lady trying to get petitions signed for the ban.
How dumb do you have to be to understand banning any type weapon will on help the criminals?

1677680500475.png

I mean what and who is next. This is simply getting ridiculous and a little bit alarming. When will this bull ****e stop. Just another State drinking the cool-aid. Imbeciles!
Maybe I'm wrong, but weren't you defending Virginia's gun laws?
Until gun owners recognize ALL gun laws as clearly unconstitutional, the answers to your two questions are "everything and everyone" and "never".

Maybe I'm wrong, but weren't you defending Virginia's gun laws?
Until gun owners recognize ALL gun laws as clearly unconstitutional, the answers to your two questions are "everything and everyone" and "never".
But it's okay as long as the duly elected legislature makes it a law. Then it's the law and you should obey it. You know malum prohibitum, malum en se, same same, que sera sera. As long as muh Papaw's thutty thutty ain't on the list, I'll support the legislature and back the blue.

Back
Top Bottom