• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another State proposing a semi automatic assault type weapons ban

All politics are downstream from culture. You ruin the culture with critical theory, relativism, and a generation of men raised by single mothers who put their kids in public school to be culturaly normalized by fat pear shaped bpd harpies and common core brain rot. This is what you get
You should write a column.

But it's okay as long as the duly elected legislature makes it a law. Then it's the law and you should obey it. You know malum prohibitum, malum en se, same same, que sera sera. As long as muh Papaw's thutty thutty ain't on the list, I'll support the legislature and back the blue.
If I had a dollar for every time I heard a fudd say something similar, but they were actually serious...

Maybe I'm wrong, but weren't you defending Virginia's gun laws?
Until gun owners recognize ALL gun laws as clearly unconstitutional, the answers to your two questions are "everything and everyone" and "never".

NO! Not at all. I was merely stating the laws up here. If there was a mix-up I apologize but I don't in no way support Virginia's restrivtive gun laws. I did say that they didn't apply to me because I didn't use what they were deeming illegal but that doesn't mean that I supported it. As long as I have my 30 round mags my AR-15 and an optic I'm good to go. Too many people are quick to speculate on what a man believes and doesn't believe and doesn't even know him. I in no way said that I support Virginia's gun laws but I did say that I do not condone anything that goes against our Second Amendment rights is gun owners. Whether it be modification bands, assault or MSR weapons bans, magazine restrictions or any of that stuff I do not support it, I do not believe that it should be pushed upon the people and if there's any confusion on what I just said I will say it again if need be!

Not sure, maybe I was just thinking of this. https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/18-yrs-and-up-can-purchase-handguns.2820452/#post-12573208
Or I could have dreamed it all. It's possible.
In any case, I'm not in favor of any guns law. None.
I said that as if I was the gun dealer ( quick edit: individual sale to be more precise ) and sold the handgun. I am anxious enough as it is and wouldn't want to have to face that. Now the law is trying to hold parents accountable for the access kids have and commit the crimes. What you read into a statement is not always what it actually means. My beliefs are no different that yours. You just choose to read into it the worst. I can't change that. It took you all day to dig up that post when I have said over and over in countless post that do not support any bills or bans on gun control but you instantly discredit that to dig up a ancient post I made in a nerve racking thought about the officials coming down on my head as My luck is just that way. Haters are gonna hate and will read into a phrase whatever they want to fuel their hate. The important thing here is I don't give a f**k what haters believe or think.

Back
Top Bottom