• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another State proposing a semi automatic assault type weapons ban

Because homosexuals reproduce by molesting children. So do trannies. These demons are not like us in any way. Firearms ownership is necessatated by people with christian morals and impulse control.
Figures-Tables-EMJ-Urol-8.1.png

This is how a mentally ill woman have a penis bolted on. They cut off either arm or lg tissue. "Neovaginas" are made from part of the colon of mentally ill men. I dont judge these people "just because"
ew !.gif

Politicians that propose or vote for unconstitutional laws should be charged with treason.
Who exactly is going to do all the charging and arresting of these politicians? They have the entire federal government, the police (the police do not work for you or me, they work for whomever is in charge of their paycheck and pension), the judges. At the rate we are going we are all screwed and glued.

Who exactly is going to do all the charging and arresting of these politicians? They have the entire federal government, the police (the police do not work for you or me, they work for whomever is in charge of their paycheck and pension), the judges. At the rate we are going we are all screwed and glued.

Agreed. It was more of a "in a correct world" comment.

Because homosexuals reproduce by molesting children. So do trannies. These demons are not like us in any way. Firearms ownership is necessatated by people with christian morals and impulse control.
Figures-Tables-EMJ-Urol-8.1.png

This is how a mentally ill woman have a penis bolted on. They cut off either arm or lg tissue. "Neovaginas" are made from part of the colon of mentally ill men. I dont judge these people "just because"
My point is, if they can't be trusted with a gun, why should we trust them to Vote? That's why we're in the mess we face today!

Just the gun control industry doing it's thing.

After Bruen the writing is on the wall that all these bans will be found unconstitutional, but all the Dem states are pushing them through because they have unlimited (Bloomberg and taxpayer) funds to defend them while our side actually has a budget.

Plus if they drag these out long enough, the makeup of the court might change again and be more favorable to them.

The people at the top of the gun control industry are very smart, and they coordinate with each other. Our side is usually smarter, but we eat our own.

Currently working in WA….. buddy is a cop here. You should hear about what the idiots turn in on gun buy backs. He said it would literally make want to cry to see how they give up their grand daddy’s guns.

I believe if a 18 year old kid is old enough to die for his country he is old enough to drink of buy any gun he wants. I have always believed that and always will. Heck they no problem getting it at that age now! Alcohol that is.
I remember when they changed the voting age to 18, because of the draft..then they stopped the draft, and kept the 18 to vote law, now the left is stomping on young people for their vote..I think if your active military you should be able to buy any form of weapon u choose also!

Back
Top Bottom