• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(Another) suppressor advice thread

It was only 25 yds and the target is 1/4” squares. I have to use it on that range because I’m still waiting on the ATF. I’m going to for real sight it in on the 100 yd target when it gets out of jail.

How long have you been waiting now? Mine took 9 months start to finish but that was 5 years ago.

How long have you been waiting now? Mine took 9 months start to finish but that was 5 years ago.

I filed paperwork mid January but they are saying as soon as 5 months now. I did that silencer shop kiosk. You literally walk up to the kiosk and 10 min or less later you are all done. Dangerously easy to do. So easy I also have an omega 9k in jail too...

Have either of you guys used yours with 6.5?

I'd been reading about getting one dedicated for 6.5 for further noise reduction, if it's minimal it's not worth it in my book.

Using on multiple calibers would outweigh a slight noise reduction. If it was substantial I'd be interested in further thought.

Ideally I'm only looking to own one centerfire rifle suppressor. I do love 44 magnum rifles though and have day dreamed about one of the 77/44 integral guns. Most likely that wouldn't happen anytime remotely soon though.

Back
Top Bottom