• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another suppressor alignment(s) question

marksman17

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Meal Team 6 Pro
53   0
Reaction score
So long story short, all my rifle cans are now dedicated... When I went to pick up some of my approvals, I had GA firing line check my alignment on a noveske gun that was previously used on my AAC SR7 without issues, but when I changed the muzzle device to be compatible with keymo devices, that particular can was a no go. I have a duplicate so ended up swapping it out to the other aac sr7 that was originally used on the gun, and the alignment seemed dead nuts.

I ended up buying geissele alignment rods so I didnt have to tote guns back and forth, and dont wanna have to pay to have multiple guns worked on if I dont need to.

Lemme know what yall think on these alignment results....They don't all look perfect to me, but the ones that are slightly off are 556 hosts with 30 cal suppressors.

Honest opinions on if it looks safe enough on all of these, and if not, which ones... id rather just get it worked on if theres a realistic change of having a baffle strike.

Thanks in advance

Pic 1 & 2: 300blk gun that was out of spec with my other AAC- looks solid to me

1- aac on 300blk.jpg1- aac on 300blk 2.jpg

Pic 3: Original can that was out of alignment and too close for comfort on my 300blk gun--> now on a 556 gun. Visibly off, but since the cal is a lot smaller I figured it would be safe, but wanted to get another opinion

2- AAC sr7 on 556.jpg

Pic 4 & 5: Rex 224 on a 556 gun- also a little off, but doesnt seem too bad- send it?

3- Rex mg7 556.jpg
3- Rex 7 556.jpg

Pic 5 & 6 : 30 cal can on a 556- its pretty damn off..... but again, a 30 cal can on a 556 host

Rex 30 shorty alignment on 556- 2.jpg
Rex 30 shorty alignment on 556- 1.jpg

NO on the last picture.

it needs to be Semetrical .

Things flex and move and bullets effected by pressure in flight in the can.

Back
Top Bottom