• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ANSWER YOUR FLIPPIN PHONE!!

When everyone had a home phone as I did when growing up we ANSWERED it. No caller ID, no message machine.....etc. Everyone has a phone now. ...and a number yet I would venture to say I get no answers 60-70% of the time. But they will text you back with "waz up"? Answer the flippin phone that is "waz up"! They are electronic umbilicals with 24 hr fascination.....but they won't answer the phone. Text " I have some money for you" or " we got you a new car" and they will ring back before you type the period at the end of your text. Just seems rude and disrespectful. Rant over....lol. Gonna go have a cup of tea.
Face it. They don’t want to talk to you.

When everyone had a home phone as I did when growing up we ANSWERED it. No caller ID, no message machine.....etc. Everyone has a phone now. ...and a number yet I would venture to say I get no answers 60-70% of the time. But they will text you back with "waz up"? Answer the flippin phone that is "waz up"! They are electronic umbilicals with 24 hr fascination.....but they won't answer the phone. Text " I have some money for you" or " we got you a new car" and they will ring back before you type the period at the end of your text. Just seems rude and disrespectful. Rant over....lol. Gonna go have a cup of tea.

We didn't have tele-marketers back then.:noidea:

when i was growing up, answering the phone it was usually someone i wanted to speak with...today 90%+ of calls are robocaller spam, nigerian princes, comcast trying to sell me stuff, scammers trying to get money from me, etc....if you aren't saved in my contacts i'm not answering...

I don't answer numbers I don't know either. Robo calls are disguised as local numbers now so it's hard to tell if it's a scam or not. They used to be obvious because they'd show up as an 800 #. Now I get robo calls that look like they're calling from a cell phone number similar to mine, only to find out it's some robo call. Sorry if that bothers folks. Just hate having to filter all the calls out.

I don't answer numbers I don't know either. Robo calls are disguised as local numbers now so it's hard to tell if it's a scam or not. They used to be obvious because they'd show up as an 800 #. Now I get robo calls that look like they're calling from a cell phone number similar to mine, only to find out it's some robo call. Sorry if that bothers folks. Just hate having to filter all the calls out.

My wife got a call from a telemarketer, from her own number.:shocked:

It doesn't do any good to block them, because they switch numbers often.

Back
Top Bottom