• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anti antifa gear in your car.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
I noticed something while getting caught up in YouTube prison watching multiple videos on antifa jerks getting their asses kicked.
Lots of the gladiator types in the crowd that were clashing with antifa punks that were trying to stop cars from passing by were wearing some pretty good get ups.
These are some of the things I saw:
.Quality climbing or bike helmets to keep your skull safe.

.Quality goggles for pepper spray protection.

.motocross body armor/chest rig.

.Quality mouth masks to protect identity and from breathing pepper spray and or bad breath from antifa millenial life forms.

.Steel toe boots.

.Knee pads/ elbow pads.

.Bakcpack.

.Shield.....yes one guy had a crude shield made of heavy plywood....pretty cool.

Got me thinking that it might be a good idea to keep a few of these items in a "holy crap what's this shiite"bag.

At least a Quality helmet, goggles and a bandana in case you take a wrong turn and are suddenly stuck in a mob of complaining millenial anarchists who see your Lilly white ass and automatically assume you're a skinhead racist, bigot, homophobe, Trump supporter and bust out all your windows and slash your tires before you can run them all over.

Of course any actions you
Take against such violent attackers will be met with a media barrage including politicians labeling you as a violent racist with tons of false accusations thrown your way.

Well at least your skull may be intact and you fought or shot your way through the crowd as you await your trial that the media and Nanci Pelosi already convicted you of.

Ahhhhh.....wonderful ain't it?

Try watching the prison riot videos. There's one from I think Pelican Bay that seemed to go on forever. The guards had to actually kill two inmates from the tower. You can learn a good bit about coward fighting/attacking styles by watching those videos.
I have one of those large canisters of pepper spray that looks like a small fire extinguisher and designed for crowd control. One in each vehicle. I also have a collapsible 21" baton and just for general purposes a framing hammer. Been looking at one of those extra long handle hammers like the one the big black guy had on The Walking Dead. So far I can't find a brush guard for a Ford Windstar.
One interesting thing I recently discovered. You can buy riot control less than lethal shotgun shells online from places like Midway USA. Rubber buck shot slugs and bean bags. And it's not much more expensive than regular shotgun shells.

Anti- antifa?
Screenshot_2017-08-31-09-47-34_1.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-31-09-49-11_1.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-31-09-51-23_1.jpg

Aluminum Bat (because the last time I played ball was rec league 20+ years ago and you never know when a ball game night break out - funny I don't have a glove.....guess I'll have to be DH)......5 or 6 knives (because it's my truck and why not)......EDC and an extra 50 rounds (because it's a day that ends in a "y")........however, it's not a bad idea to think about this......even if I try to never travel downtown, I still have to go once in awhile.

i have my edc for getting people away from my car and myself but if it did come to having to get into the scrap im prepared with my motorcycle helmet and gloves are generally in my trunk and im betting i do some damn good damage with those two, topped off by im honestly one of those asshole who actually really loves getting into a good fist fight. you punch me in the head you better put all your ass behind it because if i dont go out im not getting mad, im getting excited.

Back
Top Bottom