• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anti antifa gear in your car.

I'm too old to fight but I'm still too young to die, you can take that however you want to. That's all I'm saying....
IMG_4205.JPG
IMG_4342.JPG

Omw home from elijay beer and bbq festival, but we could always just race. Either commerce or road Atlanta. Free inspections afterward, scouts honor that I wont use any nitrous, straight motor.
*Full disclosure, I was never a scout*
I went over today to pick up some supplies, saw a big shindig at East Highlands shopping center..All the Motor homes and Maga Flags..Wondered what was going on? I live here and had not heard about it..Damn traffic was a mother though.

I went over today to pick up some supplies, saw a big shindig at East Highlands shopping center..All the Motor homes and Maga Flags..Wondered what was going on? I live here and had not heard about it..Damn traffic was a mother though.
Traffic is still terrible, but the beer/bbq festival was pretty fun. I was in Norcross and my buddy said he was judging a bbq contest, so I thought what could possibly go wrong

I work downtown at night so I see my share of craziness.
My $300 LEO G22 with (3) 15 round mags is a good deterrent and makes a fine truck gun. I also keep my Old Timer Bowie knife handy. Both weapons are inexpensive but useful.
I have always kept a hunting mask or veil in the side door pocket of my truck. I have accumulated so many of them over the years and leave one or two of them in there from season to season. You never know when you may need to go Mr Wrestling #2 on someone.
I also keep a black and decker spotlight in my side door pocket. It sits perfectly in the pocket and can be drawn instantly. That thing was $30 at Wally world and will light up the world. I utilize it every time some beggar approaches my window at a red light downtown. It is good wholesome fun, believe me. It could give a couple seconds of unexpected distraction to get me out of a situation. It is blinding, especially at close range. I highly recommend one of these B&D spotlights. They are not too big, they are inexpensive, they charge like a cell phone (comes with a home plug in charger and a car charger)and they are laser beams.
Basic first aid.
That's about it for regular truck defense. Sometimes I keep a pistol grip pump shotgun as well. Sling attached, and a $5 shell sleeve on the butt.

A stack of job applications could possibly deter any would be Antifa leeches from approaching as well.

A dash cam might come in handy when you use the force that you are entitled to use against anyone who attempts to enter or extract you from your vehicle. Seeing as even the goverment of Berkely is getting tired of them, I dont think we have alot to worry about around here. That doesnt mean that you shouldn't watch your six, especially in urban environments or college campuses where you are more likely to find self-radicalized lone wolf types. In those cases you still have the right to defend yourself with a gun.

PS most ANTIFA types are white junkies with criminal records so you wont have to worry about getting the Trayvon Martin treatment.

Back
Top Bottom