Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Antique Revolvers &amp; Parts

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to for some parts for some revolvers I'm restoring . *Also looking for other working or non working ones to add to the collection*

-First one is the British Bulldog , I believe I'm only missing the spring that goes in the handle ( but any other parts would also interest me )

-Second one is a American Bulldog looking for any parts but especially the mechanical ones .

-Last one is a H&R auto Ejecting 32 (any parts as well )

Pictures:
IMG_20210922_125857.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I sold a British bulldog and a 5 gallon bucket of IJ parts to John Cadrette who runs the IJ FB group if you are in it…. Send him a PM..

Attachments

• 517580F0-1615-4C47-9783-9546784D3BA1.jpeg
    517580F0-1615-4C47-9783-9546784D3BA1.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 11
I'll have to get some pictures, but would you be interested in an old purse gun? Only info I have on it is "762". Belonged to my grandpa. He passed away a couple years back. It's not in a working condition, best i can describe it is it works when it want to.
Looks like someone brazed the hammer spring that broke someone ago...
I'm not itching to sell, but if someone would like a project and do some research, I'll let it go. It's just sitting in my tote of surplus parts in my closet currently

I did find a picture from an old catalog you use to be able to order them in the mail. Even then they were just a no name pistol lol

I'll have to get some pictures, but would you be interested in an old purse gun? Only info I have on it is "762". Belonged to my grandpa. He passed away a couple years back. It's not in a working condition, best i can describe it is it works when it want to.
Looks like someone brazed the hammer spring that broke someone ago...
I'm not itching to sell, but if someone would like a project and do some research, I'll let it go. It's just sitting in my tote of surplus parts in my closet currently

I did find a picture from an old catalog you use to be able to order them in the mail. Even then they were just a no name pistol lol
That would definitely interest me I'm new to gunsmithing so any project is a good project right now

Looks like you have a couple of these or copies. This is my Grandfather's S&W 1882 top break 32. Nickel with pearl handle. I disassembled it, cleaned it and reassembled it. It works smooth and new. He took it with him every night he walked the rail road checking switchbacks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_161622377.jpg
    IMG_20200520_161622377.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom