• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anxiety medication side affects

Have a friend who plays in a pool league and he would get so anxious before matches that he could barely hold the cue. Found that drinking orange juice helped. Learned he had low blood sugar level problems and was checked and cleared for diabetes risk.

If this could be your friend's problem maybe he should get checked for diabetes risk.

Turmeric is just as effective as SSRIs. Try 1000mg/day for a month before going the Big Pharma route. I can tell you firsthand this worked for my wife's anxiety.

I think turmeric also helps/prevents alzhimers and dementia.

Buddy on Xanax ended up fooling around with fiance's big bosom ed bestie, almost ruined his world. Blamed it on the drug, but who knows.......

Turmeric is just as effective as SSRIs. Try 1000mg/day for a month before going the Big Pharma route. I can tell you firsthand this worked for my wife's anxiety.

If you take Cholesterol meds do not take turmeric

I'd think that the folks on antidepressants/bipolar meds would be flagged before people on anxiety medication. But if he's concerned about that, for better or worse there are plenty of "unlicensed neighborhood pharmacists" that one could buy benzodiazepines from.
Naw man that's how you catch a felony. If you can't get right naturally see a doctor.

What helped me is getting sun, exercise, eating right, lots of water, cutting drugs/alcohol, semen retention, staying on my purpose, deleting social media, cutting unproductive hobbies like gaming etc., Good hygiene, having a clean area, good company, and getting right spiritually. Of course your going to slip up, but baby steps. I recommend looking into monk mode as well. Every day it is spiritual warfare.

I have a close friend, who after loosing a spouse, has exhibited signs of anxiety. I have mentioned seeing a doctor to see if he needs to have something prescribed but he’s not having anything to do with that. He doesn’t want the side affects some have listed and because of fear of being placed on a “red flag” list. I don’t think that that’s how it works. Is he off-base with this thought pattern?
It don't work that way at all. I can personally say that zoloft and Xanax type medicines aren't anything that will raise any flags or cause issues.

Xanax withdrawal is a nightmare. My mother in law has not been right for years since she quit taking Xanax, which her doctor told her was not addictive. There are lots of natural remedies I would try before taking any pharma.

I have a close friend, who after loosing a spouse, has exhibited signs of anxiety. I have mentioned seeing a doctor to see if he needs to have something prescribed but he’s not having anything to do with that. He doesn’t want the side affects some have listed and because of fear of being placed on a “red flag” list. I don’t think that that’s how it works. Is he off-base with this thought pattern?
Is he a veteran by chance? Because the VA can square you away. If not I don't know how it all works in the civilian world but I would think losing a loved one would get you a pass on the whole red flag thing regardless of what he is prescribed.

Back
Top Bottom