• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any 2A attorneys on ODT?

Trauma/ER Murse

EMT Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Frontiersman
194   0
Reaction score
Are there any attorneys on ODT that specialize in Georgia firearm laws? I am currently a Registered Nursing student and would like to place one on retainer. As a WCL holder I have every intention of carrying on campus come 1 July and would like to be prepared should the school attempt to violate my right to carry. It has been made clear to me that the school and the program oppose campus carry; I have no intention of backing down and want to be prepared for a fight if necessary.

John Monroe. He does a good bit of work form georgiacarry.org. Not sure if he is on ODT but he is on georgiapacking.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any attorneys on ODT that specialize in Georgia firearm laws? I am currently a Registered Nursing student and would like to place one on retainer. As a WCL holder I have every intention of carrying on campus come 1 July and would like to be prepared should the school attempt to violate my right to carry. It has been made clear to me that the school and the program oppose campus carry; I have no intention of backing down and want to be prepared for a fight if necessary.

If they deny your right and you sue ,I'll be glad to throw in a few dollars in a patreon account .

If you need it :0)

Back
Top Bottom