• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any .30 caliber reloaders here? (Garand, M14, M1a, etc.)

Alpha5717

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
9   0
Reaction score
I have been going through my squirreled away stuff in the spare room. I found a LOT of .30 bullets that were never loaded and some antique 30.06 ammo (240 rounds to a SPAM can and 20 round boxes going back to 1942.) I found ammo on Garand clips along with a number being black tipped AP. Last known prices for this kind of stuff online appears to be a few years old. I found 168 grain NM bullets, "furnace poppers," and other rounds I bought going back thirty five years ago. Is there any kind of market for this stuff locally?

I tried to sell 7.62x25 ammo a couple of years ago. UPS wanted more to ship it then I was charging for it. This time if I sell ammo, it's going to be locally - if there is a demand for it. Anybody have any idea if there might be a demand for this kind of thing?

For those of you who posted, thank you for the input. I really have no idea what I have is worth. When someone asked me in PM for a price, I threw one out there based on what I found on the Internet. The comeback was there were no bids on that site for the price advertised. But, what I threw out there was lower than their starting bid, so I felt that was a good starting point.

It whizzed a poster off, but I had no idea and still have no idea what any of that stuff is worth. To avoid any future problems regarding this thread, I will not be selling any of the ammo or components for now. That way nobody can get mad at me and nobody can take an unfair advantage of me. Thank all of you.

Back
Top Bottom