• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

My son wanted a new bike for his birthday this weekend... unfortunately there isn’t a bike in stock anywhere and none coming anytime soon. Multiple bike shops sitting on ZERO inventory. Another f u to the WuFlu

Resurrecting this dead post. I did a ton of gravel biking when I was stationed in Italy from 17-21. I brought back a Wilier gravel bike but I live in Buckhead and honestly, I don’t trust the drivers around here enough to ride. Anyone know of any good gravel routes in the area. I can hit single track as well. Thanks in advance.

I mostly just use Zwift nowadays. I did see a couple roadies out today, they were riding roads I wouldn't dream of (no shoulder, fast drivers), I'm not that "brave".

Resurrecting this dead post. I did a ton of gravel biking when I was stationed in Italy from 17-21. I brought back a Wilier gravel bike but I live in Buckhead and honestly, I don’t trust the drivers around here enough to ride. Anyone know of any good gravel routes in the area. I can hit single track as well. Thanks in advance.
Just ride trails,comet the beltline... to ride gravel you are going to have to get out of atlanta

I am a Bicyclist. I ride all over the dang place in East Cobb and Roswell - I dig the River and all the roads and trails down there.

What do you all ride?

I am a Trek rider - I have a nice roadie 2.1 Trek and a 7.2 FX for trucking stuff.

How bout yall?

( please not too much hate - I ride for health plus its fun. )
Embarrassed to admit what I have that is just collecting dust - 1985 Colnago Master Piu, Trek 5500 , both full Campy, 2002 Lemond Wasatch hybrid. My Giants - OCR Elite (M) & TCR Two (S) composites are for sale if anyone is interested. also have a Saris bones bike rack. Great thread, ty for letting me advertise. You may have encouraged me to get the Trek out but riding in buckhead is like shooting a western with Baldwin.

Attachments

• C4E5BE1F-0331-4E5A-A606-53A89C6E48F2.jpeg
    C4E5BE1F-0331-4E5A-A606-53A89C6E48F2.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 9
  • B1A00EA3-7B5E-4A6B-981A-B940A80E8EA8.jpeg
    B1A00EA3-7B5E-4A6B-981A-B940A80E8EA8.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 11

Tons of great Gravel rides up North of you from Amnicola, Aska (Blue Ridge) and up in the cohuttas... Rope Mill, Blankets creek are all places you could do some riding too...

Back
Top Bottom