• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any bird watchers here?

I have this in video but can’t figure out how to load it so a screenshot is all I have. This is last year. I haven’t been able to catch them eating when I have my phone on me.
View attachment 3369266
Just1more Just1more Hey! How much corn likker or valium did you put in the blue feeder? All of them seem to be focused on it and appear pretty mellow. The hummingbirds at my house would rather squabble than eat...

Just1more Just1more Hey! How much corn likker or valium did you put in the blue feeder? All of them seem to be focused on it and appear pretty mellow. The hummingbirds at my house would rather squabble than eat...
It’s an illusion in the picture since I took a screen shot of the video. I could do another and it might show them all at the red feeder. Just depends on when I click the button during the video. If I could post the video you could see them swarming over both. The only time they really fight over them is when there are only 2-3 birds there.

20210723_125704.jpg
Can't believe I am the first!!

IMG_0381 (2).jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

I stopped feeding when late fall came, 2 years ago...I could not give them the attention they needed..Bride comes first, but I do miss seeing them..One time I saw a pair mate on the feeder..Wish I had the cam ready..Sometimes I would sit outside in the middle of the two feeders while I read a book..Love to hear there chatter.

Back
Top Bottom