• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any body have a stomach bug that’s going around?

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
This stuff hit me hard Tuesday evening into Wednesday. Can’t seem to shake it. Still have it as of Sunday. Wife has it now too. Busiest time of year for me at work so Im trying to march on but at the same time avoiding spreading to others. Wish this stuff would just go away.

Heck yeah brother and it sucks!!! Both significant other and myself have had it for now day 2. It's getting better. Just hydrate and stay away from processed sugars.

This stuff hit me hard Tuesday evening into Wednesday. Can’t seem to shake it. Still have it as of Sunday. Wife has it now too. Busiest time of year for me at work so Im trying to march on but at the same time avoiding spreading to others. Wish this stuff would just go away.
There is no such bug as a ‘stomach flu’. There is the flu and then there is food poisoning which occurs 8 hours after ingesting contaminated/tainted food.

what did you eat 8 hours before you regurgitated?

There is no such bug as a ‘stomach flu’. There is the flu and then there is food poisoning which occurs 8 hours after ingesting contaminated/tainted food.

what did you eat 8 hours before you regurgitated?

Screenshot_20201122-195257_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom