• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any crypto investors here??

Bulldog Man Bulldog Man

Yes and no. I would not call them advisors in the traditional sense but I have some people I follow and have bought courses from. Here's some things that I have learned from them:

Let's take Cardano (ADA) for example. They (the people I follow) don't have a high opinion of Cardano. Why? Cardano has been around since 2017. They (Cardano) have been very slow on bringing anything in the way of network effects to the market. They (Cardano) pride themselves on being old-school and using the scientific method and having everything peer-reviewed. Hell, they just released the ability to make smart contracts this month. Things in crypto move super fast. A month in crypto is equivalent to a year or better in the stock market. To maximize your potential, you have to make as much money as you can in and become rich in the bull market. You make your wealth in the bear market.

Why has Cardano done as well as it has? Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of IOHK which runs the Cardano network, has been the face of it from the beginning. He regularly comments and posts on Twitter and YouTube about what's going on and how things are progressing. He's also a co-founder of Ethereum similar to how Elon Musk and Peter Theil created PayPal. Lastly, almost 70% of the current circulating supply of ADA is staked to receive passive income and to secure the Cardano network. That's a lot of economic mass and why the price of hasn't fluctuated as much this past year.

Receiving passive income through staking rewards is kind of a newer thing and should contribute to why everything won't crash as hard this cycle as it has in the past. HTH.

Now (going into Q4) is also kind of a bad time to be buying. Everything has increased in price quite a bit. A lot of the market has already pumped above it's all-time high so your ROI is becoming limited. Remember it's always buy low, sell high.

Etherium is definitely a safe bet because 1. Its all over social media causing a hype investment next to bitcoin . 2 . Its skyrocketing hitting over 3k in just a year. It should reach more than bitcoin in the near future. But im also heavily invested in StorJ , AMP , Stellar lumens , Shiba on coinbase. They are holding investments and check on them every 6 months or so. Never sell at a loss and wait for it to rise. Shiba is the etherium meme coin alongside dodgecoin. I bout a small amount of it. But it could rise like dodgecoin. Any invested into it at this time could be a big flipper. Like say you purchased 5k of shiba at 0.0008 cents and that hit 50 cents . That 5k invested could be over a million.
Cool ,,Funny You mention Shiba Just bought into that today Been thinking about amp Trying to get more info on it.. Etherium I got a few bucks in Ain't seen much of a return on it Guess I got spoiled on the Cardano return Glad to chat with a like minded person Bro

Cool ,,Funny You mention Shiba Just bought into that today Been thinking about amp Trying to get more info on it.. Etherium I got a few bucks in Ain't seen much of a return on it Guess I got spoiled on the Cardano return Glad to chat with a like minded person Bro

Thats awesome bud! Good thing you made some good moolah on that cardano :hail:A lot of people made some good money from it . AMP is really good from what i see on the website and others folks who speak about it.

Well, the Salvadorian gubmint thinks it's good enough for everyone in El Salvador, so there's that.
I see they just installed a Chivo ATM in Atlanta, too, so the Salvadoreans can send crypto home to mama.

Bulldog Man Bulldog Man

Yes and no. I would not call them advisors in the traditional sense but I have some people I follow and have bought courses from. Here's some things that I have learned from them:

Let's take Cardano (ADA) for example. They (the people I follow) don't have a high opinion of Cardano. Why? Cardano has been around since 2017. They (Cardano) have been very slow on bringing anything in the way of network effects to the market. They (Cardano) pride themselves on being old-school and using the scientific method and having everything peer-reviewed. Hell, they just released the ability to make smart contracts this month. Things in crypto move super fast. A month in crypto is equivalent to a year or better in the stock market. To maximize your potential, you have to make as much money as you can in and become rich in the bull market. You make your wealth in the bear market.

Why has Cardano done as well as it has? Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of IOHK which runs the Cardano network, has been the face of it from the beginning. He regularly comments and posts on Twitter and YouTube about what's going on and how things are progressing. He's also a co-founder of Ethereum similar to how Elon Musk and Peter Theil created PayPal. Lastly, almost 70% of the current circulating supply of ADA is staked to receive passive income and to secure the Cardano network. That's a lot of economic mass and why the price of hasn't fluctuated as much this past year.

Receiving passive income through staking rewards is kind of a newer thing and should contribute to why everything won't crash as hard this cycle as it has in the past. HTH.
Thank You Sir That is some good info Who do you follow Seems like you have picked up a few things from them To pass on to others Like myself ..What coins have you been buying into ?

Back
Top Bottom