• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any crypto investors here??

Crypto is one thing. The blockchain technology that’s used and makes the currency is a technology of the future. Investing in crypto now is getting in on the ground floor. I own several tokens in projects that I think are going to be in widespread use in the future.
What Tokens do you like ?

Yeah what tokens you see working out good?
To be Honest I don't know much at all about them is why I was asking I bought Cardano a while back because a Meet Kevin on YouTube said it was good buy and Bitcoin just because that was the first one I heard about But I have Killed it with Cardano I bought $1000 at 80 cent and just let it ride n
Not made much a Bitcoin On that $1000 there Think I was late to the Party

To be Honest I don't know much at all about them is why I was asking I bought Cardano a while back because a Meet Kevin on YouTube said it was good buy and Bitcoin just because that was the first one I heard about But I have Killed it with Cardano I bought $1000 at 80 cent and just let it ride n
Not made much a Bitcoin On that $1000 there Think I was late to the Party
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both a good buy and hold for anyone new to the space. Both of these are going to be around for years to come. Cardano still has some life in it but I expect it to dump hard first part of next year. Under a dollar was not a bad buy in my opinion; you just have to know how patient you are. I think Cardano will flourish next cycle.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both a good buy and hold for anyone new to the space. Both of these are going to be around for years to come. Cardano still has some life in it but I expect it to dump hard first part of next year. Under a dollar was not a bad buy in my opinion; you just have to know how patient you are. I think Cardano will flourish next cycle.
THANK YOU for you opinion and advise I guess I had more money then sense when I bought Just got Lucky been thinking about getting a Crypto Advisor do you use one ?

What Tokens do you like ?
Etherium is a solid choice. It’s the blockchain that most of the Dapps run on. I own graph,celo,litecoin,polygon,rally and etherium. Im betting on Amp long term and I’ve got some dogecoin just in case it gets stupid but the other tokens are good projects in my opinion. Bitcoin is a “safe” investment but I don’t see a huge upside.

THANK YOU for you opinion and advise I guess I had more money then sense when I bought Just got Lucky been thinking about getting a Crypto Advisor do you use one ?
I’ve never heard of a crypto advisor. Study on what blockchain technology is about. Understanding what it does will help you figure out which projects may be worth investing in. I’m still new at this and don’t pretend to know it all. I am definitely still learning as I go

I’ve never heard of a crypto advisor. Study on what blockchain technology is about. Understanding what it does will help you figure out which projects may be worth investing in. I’m still new at this and don’t pretend to know it all. I am definitely still learning as I go
I saw a Crypto advisor on youtube someone else mention a crypto robot Dunno Iam green at it also

Etherium is definitely a safe bet because 1. Its all over social media causing a hype investment next to bitcoin . 2 . Its skyrocketing hitting over 3k in just a year. It should reach more than bitcoin in the near future. But im also heavily invested in StorJ , AMP , Stellar lumens , Shiba on coinbase. They are holding investments and check on them every 6 months or so. Never sell at a loss and wait for it to rise. Shiba is the etherium meme coin alongside dodgecoin. I bout a small amount of it. But it could rise like dodgecoin. Any invested into it at this time could be a big flipper. Like say you purchased 5k of shiba at 0.0008 cents and that hit 50 cents . That 5k invested could be over a million.

Back
Top Bottom