• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any current great deals to join NRA?

I recently realized that I`m not getting the magazine even though paid up til 2023. I`m staying a member, but I quit sending extra money this year, until Wayne is gone. NONE of the other orgs have the clout of the NRA. We wouldn`t have any guns right now , except for what the Aussies have, without the prior NRA support. Sooner or later, the present regime will fold.

I recently realized that I`m not getting the magazine even though paid up til 2023. I`m staying a member, but I quit sending extra money this year, until Wayne is gone. NONE of the other orgs have the clout of the NRA. We wouldn`t have any guns right now , except for what the Aussies have, without the prior NRA support. Sooner or later, the present regime will fold.
Uhhmmm....No.

It's not a bad idea to do the minimum NRA membership so if they do clean up their act you might get a chance to weigh-in and vote for reasonable directors. No idea on when (or if) that will happen.

The best places to put your donation right now is GA Carry for local stuff, and the Second Amendment Foundation for national stuff. GA Carry is focused on the legislature while SAF operates almost 100% in the courts (local to SCOTUS), which is where will will need them over the next few years.

I got a life membership in SAF for like $100, and those two are the only ones I actually donate to above membership dues.

Firearms Policy Center (also court based) seems to be doing some good work as well, but they are new kids on the block and don't have a real track record yet.

Back
Top Bottom