• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Diecast Collectors.

I forgot about mine until this thread..All of mine are the bank cars, all Dale Sr. Even have the Crystal car..That one I had to order a year before production, the sold out before being released..Mine are all still in the box..Really don't know why I still have them..Bought mine off a parts truck at the track.

Never got into the diecast, but I have a gazillion NASCAR racing hat's!

I forgot about mine until this thread..All of mine are the bank cars, all Dale Sr. Even have the Crystal car..That one I had to order a year before production, the sold out before being released..Mine are all still in the box..Really don't know why I still have them..Bought mine off a parts truck at the track.
I have-had a lot of the bank cars as well. Most are Dale Sr. and Junior with a few of the special Jeff Gordon cars like the Star Wars and super man cars.

I have always said I would like to collect some of the detailed planes and naval ships. I would also like to find some nice ship model to build with my 11 year old. Seems like a good way to have some quality time.

20161120_131348.jpg
20161120_131417.jpg
20161120_131754.jpg

I use to have a room filled full of glass cases full of die cast.Had probably 10k in that **** then kids came along and cant eat that die cast,so sadly we parted.........

Back
Top Bottom