• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Diecast Collectors.

I collected a couple up and coming drivers that really turned to average. Ryan Newman and Kasey Khane. Got a bunch of their rookie cars and the following year, mainly Newman. Right now they just sit in boxes till I can find somone that would want them, sunk a good amount of money in them. Will sell cheap of anyone in interested!

I have several 1/24th scale Bobby Labonte and Tony Stewart cars from when they raced for JGR. Also have a ton of 1/54th scale trucks and cars. Mostly NASCAR, action, Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning, etc. they are all crated up in storage because I need the room for a bed room. Hopefully I can display some of my favorites again.

Thanks for all the pictures Guy's , I still got all my Hot Wheels from when I was a Kid & Many I picked up since then, many friend's collected NASCAR Die-Casts of all types , a few had put $1000's in then in the mid-late 90's , Then Sometime in the 2000's I guess the bottom fell out of that part of the Market .......Now I can not go to a Antique Mall?store, yard sale w/o seeing all these older cars for sale , many in package for 50 cent to a Dollar. With $5+ Price Tags.

Same thing happened to me with Sports Cards in the 80's (they just Made too Many).

We should have Bought Gold in those Day's. Or Ak's & Other Firearms in the 80's but I was to young to buy FA until 1992.
Live & Learn

Reactions: RAY
Got some hotwheels stashed away! Now that I got a little boy on the way, I need to get to putting some more away!
I feel you man. My son is 3 and my wife has already told me that I should probably stop buying them for him..he's got about 50-60 already that a sporadically let him open one or two. I gotta buy them all in sets. Check out the Stars and Stripes series this year. They've got some cool schemes. Good luck to you and congrats on the boy on the way. They're a blast!

Back
Top Bottom