• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Form 1 trust stamps received post 41p

200.00 a couple pics and a couple prints. About 220.00 when all said and dOne and 15 min paper work while you're at home relaxin. Mail it, enjoy your pistol for 10 months, forget you filed then boom! Comfortable cheek rest achieved.

View attachment 1339512 View attachment 1339511Get a bunch of pics and prints when you go. They're valid for 12 months and whenever you got 200.00 to spare drop em. Or if you want to go Can shopping you're prepared to pay and submit same day!

I'm going on 10 months and haven't seen many form 1's in the tracker. Bunch of 4's coming in though...

200.00 a couple pics and a couple prints. About 220.00 when all said and dOne and 15 min paper work while you're at home relaxin. Mail it, enjoy your pistol for 10 months, forget you filed then boom! Comfortable cheek rest achieved.

View attachment 1339512 View attachment 1339511Get a bunch of pics and prints when you go. They're valid for 12 months and whenever you got 200.00 to spare drop em. Or if you want to go Can shopping you're prepared to pay and submit same day!
I swear you're the ****ing DIY NFA king around here! LOL

I swear you're the ****ing DIY NFA king around here! LOL
Helps working at a LGS too, that's where you really start wanting the good stuff. You see too much awesome pass through your hands to not join the party, and literally talk about that stuff all.day.long. Thank God I'm only part time and fill in help or I'd be working for store credit and really be ****ed

I also found, form 1s I filled out for myself and did myself always got a first time approval....had some clerical errors and kick backs on some 4s through dealers. You're always more diligent when you work on your own stuff

Anyone remember when 2012 and 2013 wait times sucked bad too? Ugh.

That was before my time in the NFA game. My first item was filed 1/2014 and approved 6/2014. My next 5 items were all approved in 3-4 months. My longest wait was my last purchase filed 7/2016 approved 6/2017. My I miss those 2014-2016 years

That was before my time in the NFA game. My first item was filed 1/2014 and approved 6/2014. My next 5 items were all approved in 3-4 months. My longest wait was my last purchase filed 7/2016 approved 6/2017. My I miss those 2014-2016 years

Oh I wasn't either. I was in the gun game deep but no NFA because I had been in the Army for the past 10 years getting spoiled rotten . I got out 2013 and wanted an SBR and a can and remember wait times hitting a year in most cases at least 10-11 months and didn't even bother. Went stagnant for awhile, it was a real turn off wanting to make my first NFA purchase and seeing that wall of time so I know how some people feel, but I too had that Ah Ha moment of (how many NFA items could I have approved already had I just done it and said f it) I remember it being harder to be patient when I was younger too lol

NFA definitely helped me with patience

Back
Top Bottom