• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Form 1 trust stamps received post 41p

Yeah helped me with my patience also. But at 11 months I'm thinking I still want to kill something
yeah thats freaking rough, now it's getting border line offensive, just when I thought we were gonna hit the bell curve and start dropping in wait times :blue:

I'm at 13 months and change right now. Kinda sux, but mainly because I really want an integrally suppressed 22 barrel for the 10/22 take down. Not sure Ill sign up for another year + wait.
Have you called them recently to check status? I caught mine once lost in the sauce with an error needing a correction by calling and asking about it. Had to talk to the inspector and he sent it back the next day. God knows how long it would have sat before he did it without being prompted to. Or how long it sat before I called...

yeah thats freaking rough, now it's getting border line offensive, just when I thought we were gonna hit the bell curve and start dropping in wait times :blue:
It's nothing I gotta have RIGHT NOW ! It's just the fact it's taking so long. There's guys posting stuff sent in last December and gotten them back. Heck I got six 1's and 4's in the system right now Just can't figure out why the wait time hasn't gotten shorter Oh sorry forgot it's a govt agency. My bad !

Back
Top Bottom