• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Form 1 trust stamps received post 41p

10.5" .50 Beowulf !? That's HOSS. Looking forward to seeing the build when you're done!
It's one of my favorites. Recoil isnt as bad as some make it out to be. A 500 gr Hornady XTP is just about 1200fps in a 12" setup. It'll be closer to 1000 in my 10.5" setup. I'm debating on getting a Bowers Vers 50 can for it later on. I'm hoping to get to try it out suppressed with that particular can before I pull the trigger on one.

It's one of my favorites. Recoil isnt as bad as some make it out to be. A 500 gr Hornady XTP is just about 1200fps in a 12" setup. It'll be closer to 1000 in my 10.5" setup. I'm debating on getting a Bowers Vers 50 can for it later on. I'm hoping to get to try it out suppressed with that particular can before I pull the trigger on one.
Bowers makes a good Can. Worst case you can run DBs on similar builds but I'm with you, it's always nice to hear the Can in person before you buy. Sometimes DBs are higher on paper but the "tone" is nicer than others. I'd be very interested to hear your opinion when it's all said and done!

Bowers makes a good Can. Worst case you can run DBs on similar builds but I'm with you, it's always nice to hear the Can in person before you buy. Sometimes DBs are higher on paper but the "tone" is nicer than others. I'd be very interested to hear your opinion when it's all said and done!

Thats the advice I always give new buyers. Dont focus solely on DB reduction. There are so many other factors that go into what makes a good can.

Back
Top Bottom