• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any haunted places in Georgia ?

TheFinglonger

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
I remember a few years ago I had some friends tell me about the "witches graveyard" in marietta Smyrna area...
they told me a bunch of crazy stories. They were very entertaining.
Anyone ever been there or been to a crazy haunted place?

I live across the street from the Witch's Graveyard and I personally think its bull****. It's a private drive and the lady that owns the property will call the COBB Co. police on ya if she spots ya. It's right by the old covered bridge (also supposed to be haunted, called "Crybaby Bridge") on Concord Rd. between Smyrna and Mableton. Best thing to do is park at the Silver Comet Trail parking lot and walk up to the gate and sneak in at night. It's basically a bunch of civil war era headstones.

Here's a Youtube video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1XxMe_22Fg

Gravity mountain, Witches graveyard, the freaks with all the devil statues out in Haralson county, We did all that stuff when I was 15 or 16. Only thing interesting that ever happened was my buddy Jdawg got his picture up on a mausoleum and in the pic there is a pretty gnarly orb thingy that looks amazingly like a skull. He still has the pic somewhere, Ill see if I can get it, I dont remember exactly where it was but it may have been confed cemetery in Marietta. Yes, these days I do realize how horribly disrespectful it is to go trompsing around in graveyards but we never hurt or vandalized anything when I was a kid either.

Ah, almost forgot the covered bridge

Back
Top Bottom