• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any HK armorers or even experts around GA? Need help with HK91

Smithjss70

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
16   0
Reaction score
I’m having an issue with a replacement HK rear sight rotary drum i recently purchased. It’s also important to note I’m attempting to install a MeproLight rear blade as well. Upon install, the cylinder still spins free without the discernible, tactile click found when adjusting apertures. I was installing the spring first, then the ball bearing. Secondly, I positioned the sight base/drum over the spring/bearing and placed the oval washer into the sight based slot, followed by the Mepro blade. Lastly, the lock washer/screw and windage screw to secure the assembly in place. This process is still allowing the drum to spin somewhat freely versus the discernible click. I spoke to HK Parts this morning who suggested the bearing go in first and then the spring which didn’t sound right but I tried this as well, with the same result. Any thoughts or recommended gurus in the metro Atlanta area? Thanks, Jason

Thanks all. Sorry for the posting in the wrong forum but I think I have a handle on it now. There is an exploded view on HK Parts dot net under rear sight assembly but my issue appears to be with different parts I’m missing.

Back
Top Bottom