• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any HVAC guys on here ?

drc302

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Have a very slight leak, Freon is low. Had a guy out 2 years ago spent a few hours and couldn't find it. put me Freon in and here we are 2 years later. House is cool but not cold.

Capt. Dave is the go to guy in the Douglasville area, although he did install a new furnace and A/C at my house in Lawrenceville about 2 years ago. I can recommend him.

Capt. Dave is the go to guy in the Douglasville area, although he did install a new furnace and A/C at my house in Lawrenceville about 2 years ago. I can recommend him.

He just left my house. Put a new system in for me super fast. I highly recommend him and will call him next time I need help. Great guy too.

Any of you guys service the Senoia area. We had a new system installed 2 years and 3 months ago, our warranty just expired. Went out Saturday night and water was dripping from the emergency drain onto our front porch. Went up into the attic and the drain pan is completely full. We paid to have the ENTIRE system changed out but ECS decided to cut as many corners as possible which we're just now finding out about. The new owners decided we're not their customers and they take no responsibility in the faulty install despite them absorbing ECS. I sent them video's of the unit, both the primary and emergency drain lines are clogged up with rust from the old unit. The new owners sent a cease and desist letter to my wife to have me remove the videos from their FB page thresatening to sue us.
They installed the unit 1/4" from the emergency drain line, so the rust in the line and they unit so close are blocking that drain line. There's a cleanout on the unit side of the p-trap on the man line but no cut off to block water from blasting back into the unit to clear the line from the attic down. I've been shop vaccing the unit everyday, been removing 4 gallons a day.
I need an experienced and trustworthy hvac guy to install a cut off and clean out in the main drain line

Back
Top Bottom