• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any interested in NRL22 at Riverbend Gun Club?

Are you interested and would you shoot a NRL22 League Competition at RBGC?

• Yes

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Yes it’s addictive and fun. I’ve met some great patriots at matches that have an awesome comradery between them. A willing and helpful spirit so you’re successful. I’d like to see the longer ranges open up doors to the leagues offering PRS rimfire and NRLX22 they are very similar with longer distances with smaller more challenging targets. I hope River Bend is open to long range rimfire matches it’s growing every year and has a huge following.

^^ Yes totally agree with ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 if y’all continue you’re own outlaw rimfire matches that’s cool but if you add NRLX22 a couple times a yr since you have the distance you’d get a huge support from not only GA but AL TN NC SC and KY maybe even FL it’s huge when you go NRLX Match just something to think about and PRS shooters find those matches a challenge as well.

^^ Yes totally agree with ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 if y’all continue you’re own outlaw rimfire matches that’s cool but if you add NRLX22 a couple times a yr since you have the distance you’d get a huge support from not only GA but AL TN NC SC and KY maybe even FL it’s huge when you go NRLX Match just something to think about and PRS shooters find those matches a challenge as well.
All matches at RBGC are hosted by member/volunteers who dedicate their personal time. Join up, make a feasibility study, if you need resources, materials and such a presentation to the board is required then get it on the schedule and enjoy! Then make your after match report, pay the bills, materials, food, t-shirts, the sanctioning body and the club. Back I the day I hosted a match there for ten years, its a lot of work.

If you are waiting on somebody to start one that you want to attend, YOU are somebody, all it takes is you to pick up the banner and run.

PS, Its real hard to shoot a match you host, it can be done but you need a good support crew of like minded individuals who share your dedication.

All matches at RBGC are hosted by member/volunteers who dedicate their personal time. Join up, make a feasibility study, if you need resources, materials and such a presentation to the board is required then get it on the schedule and enjoy! Then make your after match report, pay the bills, materials, food, t-shirts, the sanctioning body and the club. Back I the day I hosted a match there for ten years, its a lot of work.

If you are waiting on somebody to start one that you want to attend, YOU are somebody, all it takes is you to pick up the banner and run.

PS, Its real hard to shoot a match you host, it can be done but you need a good support crew of like minded individuals who share your dedication.
Okee. We'll keep our ideas and experiences out of your thread started to see if there is interest.

He makes a good point. Someone has to drive the train. Inertia, it not just vocabulary in 8th grade science.
If I could run NRL22X matches there I would drive the train. You asked for feedback on NRL22 matches so I thought there was already a conductor.

Back
Top Bottom