• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any knife sheath makers near Statesboro/Savannah?

TradingBana

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to make me a couple of knife sheaths for some of my favorite straight knives--either heavy, fitted leather or kydex.

I'm also looking for someone who can do something similar for a couple of short swords. Wood core scabbards are cool but not necessary. I'm looking for something practical above all else.

Any leads?

Twin Blades - Charlie and Harry Mathews are in Statesboro. They make custom knives of the highest quality and do their own custom leather as well. They are active members of both the Georgia Custom Knifemakers' Guild and The Knifemalers' Guild in high standing. Google and contact them, if they don't have time to do it they will direct you to someone local that can help you out. Tell them I sent you their way (they can beat me up at the next Guild meeting).

Twin Blades - Charlie and Harry Mathews are in Statesboro. They make custom knives of the highest quality and do their own custom leather as well. They are active members of both the Georgia Custom Knifemakers' Guild and The Knifemalers' Guild in high standing. Google and contact them, if they don't have time to do it they will direct you to someone local that can help you out. Tell them I sent you their way (they can beat me up at the next Guild meeting).
Thank you! This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom