• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any known issues w/ 04 Jeep Wrangler?

I have never owned a Jeep and really never had the desire for one, but it's a smoking deal (which makes me question it) and I need to finance something to keep my credit from becoming stale. Justification, yes, I am good at it. LOL

But, I would have to do some modifications. First being lifting it up off the ground. It appears to be 100% factory, which means it is too low. But, I don't want to join the cult that is the Jeep community. :)

when you pass one and it looks like they swerve at you, dont worry, its just death wobble.

j/k
brother has an 04 rubicon. its been good to him oth3r thwn one of the trailing arm mounts brewking, but he wheels it pretty hard and drives wll over the country.

Picked up the Jeep last night and drove it the 6 miles home. First impressions: peppier than I thought it would be and wind noise was louder and more annoying than I knew about. Soft top and at 50mph was noisy. And, I don't like the idiot shift light, but that's just me :)

Sits too low and will need lift kit.
Mild body damage on front fender, beside the light w/ paint missing and rust. That would need fixing.

Haven't done a full inspection because of dark and rain, but will get a good look at it this afternoon. I hope.

Back
Top Bottom