• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any known issues w/ 04 Jeep Wrangler?

Jeep... Just Empty Every Pocket. But hey, it's a fun addiction and much better than others!
67a32878fa9d395a56630a0bb574fd9b.jpg
e2e84a165bb0c86616f0d5fa8586b11d.jpg

It's only money!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

@lftd&pwrstrok'n so...did you purchase the jeep?

If so, post some pics.

No. Long story short, the salesman pissed me off. I had made arrangements w/ the owner of the dealership, my buddy, to pick up the Jeep and take it to a mechanic to have it checked out. He ended up being out of town the day I was going to do this, but told me that "Bob" could take care of me. Well, ol' "Bob" insisted on me signing a contract and a "promise to purchase" before allowing me to take the Jeep to have it checked out. I told him absolutely not and walked out.

I was going to go back once my buddy got back into town, but it sorta has left a bad taste in my mouth for the whole thing. He was supposed to have everything arranged before leaving town that day. Either he let me down or the salesman runs the lot? Either way, it pissed me off.

No. Long story short, the salesman pissed me off. I had made arrangements w/ the owner of the dealership, my buddy, to pick up the Jeep and take it to a mechanic to have it checked out. He ended up being out of town the day I was going to do this, but told me that "Bob" could take care of me. Well, ol' "Bob" insisted on me signing a contract and a "promise to purchase" before allowing me to take the Jeep to have it checked out. I told him absolutely not and walked out.

I was going to go back once my buddy got back into town, but it sorta has left a bad taste in my mouth for the whole thing. He was supposed to have everything arranged before leaving town that day. Either he let me down or the salesman runs the lot? Either way, it pissed me off.
Not ALM I hope! Run, don't walk away from their Jeeps. Nothing personal for anyone who works there but when I looked several months ago the Wranglers were all rust bucket grey market vehicles from Canada......

Not ALM I hope! Run, don't walk away from their Jeeps. Nothing personal for anyone who works there but when I looked several months ago the Wranglers were all rust bucket grey market vehicles from Canada......

No, it's a local lot in Newnan.

Back
Top Bottom