• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any KRISS Vector owners here?

mattmatt300

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
I've been lusting over a 9mm pistol version of the Vector for a while now. Anybody here own a Vector? How has your experience been with it? Would you buy again? Any insight is much appreciated.

I saw an aero survival ar/type rifle (.45) that takes glock mags for $600 today. Almost pulled that trigger. Interchangeable parts/calibers, quick release barrel. SGuns. Love to have a Vector though

Nope! I wanted one with a passion for a while and finally got it. It went to the range twice and then went up for sale or trade. There were several things I didn't like about it, but the stand out was the recoil. Yes, they do have recoil and it's very different than any other weapon I've ever fired, so you can just throw out all of your experience with controlling recoil because it does not apply with a Kriss.

Nope! I wanted one with a passion for a while and finally got it. It went to the range twice and then went up for sale or trade. There were several things I didn't like about it, but the stand out was the recoil. Yes, they do have recoil and it's very different than any other weapon I've ever fired, so you can just throw out all of your experience with controlling recoil because it does not apply with a Kriss.
I wouldn't agree that the recoil is too different from any other rifle. It may be a little different but you can adapt fast.

I wouldn't agree that the recoil is too different from any other rifle. It may be a little different but you can adapt fast.
If you are using a slow rate of fire it doesn't make much difference, but one of the most difficult skills to acquire is consistent enough recoil control to be able to put accurate rounds on target very rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom