• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Labor Day Deals Going on?

Thanks You tried the Super 42 yet. Is the code the $10 off $99 or another one out there.

No, I just stick with either Springco springs and H,H2,H3 buffers myself. I don't really see the value in the Geissele setup personally.

The Vltor A5 will yield more satisfying results IMHO, especially if running less than 16" barrels.

No, I just stick with either Springco springs and H,H2,H3 buffers myself. I don't really see the value in the Geissele setup personally.

The Vltor A5 will yield more satisfying results IMHO, especially if running less than 16" barrels.

I've been going back and forth with the 2 I guess I need 1 of each to test it myself. Yeah 1 is 14.5" and the other is 16"

I'm getting a case of 115gr 9mm reman delivered from Freedom Munitions for $166.

Use coupon code "gundeals5".

I thought they'd fallen out of favor

I have had very good success with them over the years. Keep in mind I'm not a high volume shooter.

I had one or two light strikes on some .38 spcl but never 9mm.

Sixteen cents/round delivered is pretty dang hard to argue with for brass range ammo. Like I said, I've had great success with them over the years and if given the opportunity, would rather spend my dollars on ammo made in the US vs somewhere else...

But don't ask me where I get most of my .223 and 7.62x39....yep, mostly Wolf or Tula...

I have had very good success with them over the years. Keep in mind I'm not a high volume shooter.

I had one or two light strikes on some .38 spcl but never 9mm.

Sixteen cents/round delivered is pretty dang hard to argue with for brass range ammo. Like I said, I've had great success with them over the years and if given the opportunity, would rather spend my dollars on ammo made in the US vs somewhere else...

But don't ask me where I get most of my .223 and 7.62x39....yep, mostly Wolf or Tula...

9mm has been ok but I've heard of the 223 stuff blowing up barrels. When new brass is 20 cents per it's not necessarily worth it.

Back
Top Bottom