• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Lawyers in here?

smk1026

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
That Dude
131   0
Reaction score
I need legal advice...for something completely stupid
an ex-girlfriend of mine accuses me of stalking her twitter account because my sister who is friends with her told me she posted that she wished I would get into a motorcycle wreck. So I retorted by general tweet (I rarely sign onto twitter) saying "100% of motorcycle accidents are preventable don't let anyone tell you otherwise". She for the past couple days has been reading things that my current girlfriend and I post and she has been just harassing us through tweets. I know it sounds dumb and childish which I think it is I am a 21 year old dude and I'm too busy to be dealing with this I work full time as an IT technician. She has made a threat to pull my girlfriends "ass" through the mug, and all sorts of hateful comments toward her and I. She claims I "cheated" on her and she threatens to tell my "lies" when her and I never ended on bad terms. She found someone else and we parted ways. It almost seems as If she is trying to ruin my current relationship by twisting my personality and trying to make her believe I did these things. My current girlfriend can't help but look at what she is saying even though I told her to just ignore it and let it go, but it has been going on for days and I was wondering if there is a legal action I could take that would not screw me because its her word against mine. She can tell any lie just to ruin me but I have living proof of the tweets she has posted. thanks.

Free advice: WALK AWAY!! HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER!! DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!

Heeding this advice will allow you to skip the ridiculous cost of lawyers and courts...and save you much aggravation.
Who gives a fvck what she says!! Walk away!! End it all by going SILENT.

Heeding this advice will allow you to skip the ridiculous cost of lawyers and courts...and save you much aggravation.

Great advice.

I wasnt going to pay for any lawyer but Just kinda throw some law codes out just for scare tactics

What? What's a lawyer going to do? Grow a set and stay off facebook and twitter. Quit focusing on your ex and pay more attention to your current GF, or perhaps she may move on as well. If your current GF wants to continue to keep looking at her posts or tweets, I suggest you guys get out more and put the phones or laptops down for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom