• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any locksmiths in the house? Help with value of key blanks.

Probably worth more as scrap.

Just got rid of a briefcase with 6 containers in it like the ones you have full of keys,tumblers,springs locks parts and all kind of other lock smith lock parts, the only thing I kept was the full set of lock pics. Had to beg the lock smith to take it. he said that keys and parts were cheap and and they accumulate so much spare parts through out the year they end up throwing alot out. GLWS, hope it works out for ya.

This is what I was afraid would be the case which is why I didn’t want to list them for a buzzilion dollars or something. It won’t hurt my feelings any if I just dump them all in the scrap bucket to scrap one day but I didn’t want to do that if they had any value.

If you don’t find anyone with a legitimate use for them, head to a craft fair. You could sell them to some stay at home who spends too much time in Pinterest. Stupid Pinterest, the most expensive free app ever created.

Those are legacy blanks, not used in cars for the last 8 to 10 years. Everything is chipped these days.

Ebay is the place to sell them if you have an account.

Those are legacy blanks, not used in cars for the last 8 to 10 years. Everything is chipped these days.

Ebay is the place to sell them if you have an account.
“Legacy” huh? So, I could call them “rare” and sell them for a super premium!
I do have an eBay account, I may try that.

Back
Top Bottom