• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
Has anyone that succumbed to the jab either voluntarily or forcefully experiencing any post jab side affects?

Not really looking for the couple of days after issues but looking for the more long term issues so we can have a place here to track them as time goes on.

i have noticed the “slight“ arthritis issue in my hands has gotten a lot more aggravating and I’ve had what feels like a head cold darn near since getting both of my shots.

Wife and I had our first 2 Moderna shots back in April and May. Other than my arm felt like somebody hit it with a sledge hammer no side effects what so ever. Kida felt blah the next day but fine after that. We're both getting bossters today at 12ish.

I got 2 Pfizer shots back in the summer. I have been extremely blessed with good health My whole life. I think the reactions to the shots depend a lot on your age and condition before the shots. I am in late 50s. the day of both shots I worked hard outside in 90+ heat thinking i would sweat off some of the side effects. the only thing I noticed a couple of days after the shots was night sweats and maybe little more tired, no noticeable sore arm or anything else. Since the shots about 1 to 2 days every few weeks I will feel like I and coming down with the beginning of a flu but it goes away without too much discomfort, no cough just that dull headache and hot/cold crappy feeling. The other affect is a headache in the morning like a mild liquor hangover. I drink a lot of water and it goes away. The headache could happen 3 or 4 times a week.
I took the shot because I felt like I was not able to catch Covid and get natural immunity.
I do believe the shot reduces the effects of the infection if you catch it.
i did get SARS back in 2003 and it almost sent me to the hospital. At that age, Flu wouldn’t do anything to me other than a mild headache. I worked for one company traveling a good bit and only missed 2 days of work in 18 years and that was SARS.

I believe the intended result of China developing this WMD was to kill the weak and weaken those nations who care for their sick. If a country does not care for the weak that will die from COVID it makes that country stronger by automatically culling the old and weak. It’s just an extension of the fact a wounded soldier is better than a dead soldier because a wounded soldier takes two men out of the fight.
There are no videos of overrun China hospitals because they let the weak die at home.

Back
Top Bottom